It’s been over 18 months since Covid hit our community. We have all learned quite a bit in that time and made adjustments. As we progress through this latest surge we wanted to update you on what our policies are.
We currently do not expect a shutdown as we saw earlier on in this pandemic. All EventSmith Boston staff is fully vaccinated and willing to provide proof of vaccination status.
- Any event that has been booked after July 1, 2020 that is postponed will have their payments applied to any rebooking or future event.
- If the future event is rebooked more than 1 year from the original event date, the original balance will be adjusted to reflect current rates at the time of rebooking.
- Should any reduction in services be needed the credit will be applied to the final balance. (i.e. you choose to elope and have a reception without a ceremony at a later date)
- All microphones will be sanitized and placed on a microphone stand if there will be guest use. (Multiple speeches, toasts, etc.)
- Staff will not report to work if they have a temperature of 100.0F or higher.
- Should your DJ become ill we have arranged a list of available backup DJs for all event dates, and we will handle those logistics.
- Staff will be provided with hand sanitizer and encouraged to regularly wash their hands.
- No Photo Booth props will be provided by EventSmith Boston until further notice.
- Any high contact surfaces will be routinely wiped with disinfectants before leaving the warehouse, throughout the night, and immediately following the event.
- All EventSmith Boston Staff will be issued facemasks and will be allowed to wear them at their discretion or upon the client’s request. Our staff is under no circumstance to be told they are not allowed to wear facemasks by the client, venue, or other vendors and will result in an invocation of the health and safety clause of the contract.